I am a Licensed Psychotherapist with extensive experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and couples. I believe in creating a safe and collaborative space to explore difficulties and confront challenges. Individual and couples come to see me because they may be feeling stuck, overwhelmed, and exhausted.
- University of Miami, Masters of Science in Education, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, State of Florida
- Florida Psychoanalytic Center, 2 Year Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Course
- Infant Mental Health, 6 Month Training Program
Areas of Specialty
- Adults, Children, Adolescents and Couples
- Relational Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Life Transitions
- Social Anxiety
- Identity Development
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
- Play Therapy
Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages.